Refractive Lens Exchange
Refractive Lens Exchange is a new procedure at Mulamoottil Eye Hospital that ensures vision without the aid of glasses and prevents cataract.
This latest Procedure helps in:
- Correcting Short-sight / Long-sight Permanently
- Avoiding Reading Glasses
- Preventing Cataract in Future
Who can undergo Refractive Lens Exchange procedure?
- Persons above 50 years
- Those wearing glasses constantly for Short-sight (Myopia) or Long-sight (Hyperopia).
- Those having the above plus Presbyopia (reading glass).
What are the advantages of Refractive Lens Exchange?
- No need for spectacles
- Freedom from glasses forever
- Relief from Short-sight (myopia) or Long-sight (hyperopia)
- Relief from Presbyopia (reading glass)
- No Cataract in the future
If interested in Refractive Lens Exchange procedure, click here for details including the cost.